With the world derailed by the ongoing pandemic, almost every industry is taking a hit. Given the circumstances, drawing new clients to your firm might sound impossible. However, there are some clever strategies to ensure you attract a steady flow of new clients, even under these circumstances. We’ve pooled some valuable resources to help you do just that.
Clarify Your Message
Before you can reach out to possible new clients, you need to decide what you want to tell them. A carefully targeted, clear message is your best bet.
- Identify your target market without aiming too small or too large.
- Ensure you’re sending the right message to your target audience.
- Take steps to build your brand so customers are familiar with your area of expertise.
Embrace Social Media
Potential clients are still out there; they just need to know where to find you. The trick is to get the right message to them, and given social distancing and lockdown orders, you must do so electronically.
- Optimize your social media marketing to deepen relationships with potential and existing customers.
- Hire the right professionals to help manage all of your social media accounts.
- Look at examples of firms that are getting social media marketing right.
Enhance Your Website
If your website hasn’t been updated in a while—or you don’t even have one—it’s time to step things up.
- A well-designed website will convey your message and be easy to use.
- Hire a top-notch web developer to make any necessary upgrades.
- Decide what sort of content your website will include.
Try Something Different
The internet is the clear winner when planning your marketing strategies, and a website and social media are certainly must-haves. However, how you approach online marketing needn’t be limited by those avenues.
- Consider developing your own video channel.
- Offer brief Q & A sessions live on a particular subject.
- Everybody loves getting something for free, so have contests, giveaways, or other events with promotional swag.
Along with our overall lifestyles, COVID-19 is shifting the marketing climate. Stay relevant in your message and how you deliver it, and you’re sure to keep new clients coming your way.
Article contributed by: Derek Goodman
Image courtesy of Unsplash